There are four primary functions of the cartridge system.
• The cartridge acts as a funnel, allowing liquid from the bowl to flow into the cartridge.
• The cartridge holds the sealant liquid. As liquid waste enters the cartridge, our sealant liquid creates a barrier between the waste and open air, thus eliminating odors.
• The cartridge acts as a filter for uric sediment. Much of the sediment that can cause drainage pipe corrosion is trapped at the bottom of the cartridge.
• The cartridge allows the remaining waste to be freely disposed of down the drain.
- Engineered to last for at least 7000 uses
- Patented, sealing locking cartridge
- Biodegradable Cartridge Sealant Liquid eliminates odors
- Cartridge is made from recyclable ABS
- Sealant Liquid - 100% biodegradable
- Uses no water
- Mechanical-free design
- Improved hygiene and safety
- Reduced water and sewer costs
- Easy installation and replacement
Package includes: Cartridge, installation/removal tool (key), protective glove, disposal bag
Compatible with: Sloan Waterfree Urinals
MSDS: Sloan Waterfree Urinal Cartridge Kit MSDS
Other Product SKUs: WES-150
Cleaning and Cartridge Changing Instructions: Sloan Waterfree Urinal Cleaning and Cartridge Changing Instructions